Highlights

We are continuing to appeal to our readers and visitors to donate to our work of running two centres. The annual budget is RM120,000 (USD38,000) for 2014 and 2015 and will grow higher as we recruit more staff and take in additional trainees.

Please make payment to 'Persatuan Berdikari Seremban Negeri Sembilan' with your name and address on a cover slip so we can mail you our official receipt. All donations from April 1 2011 will be exempted from taxation by the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia. Please send the payment to:

The Treasurer, Persatuan Berdikari Seremban Negeri Sembilan, 381, Jalan Kenanga 1, Taman Bukit Chedang, 70300 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.

Thank you for your support.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Left and Right Hands

It is incredible how supportive Betsi and David are to me during this anniversary dinner preparation. Without their hard work the preparations remain quite incomplete and delayed so I really appreciate their efforts. This morning David rushed off to the printer with the flyer artwork to be photocopied. I've asked for 1100 copies. Within the hour, soon after my leaving the centre, David stopped my car and gave me a bundle of the finished prints. Such efficiency is hard to match! So tonight I can pass them over to the newspaper vendor to have the flyer distributed this weekend.

Thanks David and Betsi. Both of you are just wonderful, my left and right hands indeed.

Here's what we are promoting to help sell off the remaining 14 tables (86 already given out for sale) to the public:



No comments: